Prager Metis CPAs, LLC is seeking a Tax Manager for our New York City location.
As a manager on our team, you will use your experience and leadership skills to manage, plan, and prioritize multiple small business and personal client engagements. We are driven by the ideas and dedication of our talented professionals and are always looking to attract those with the desire to become team players and have a rewarding career. As a member of our team, we offer you a competitive salary, opportunities for professional growth, and an array of benefits including health, vision, dental, paid time off, continuing professional education, and much more.
- Prepare and review complex tax returns, including multi-state returns for C Corporations, S Corporations, partnerships, individuals, estates, and trusts.
- Tax compliance review and technical research
- Analyze the scope of each engagement to manage schedules, budgets, and deadlines
- Direct interaction with partners
- Supervision of Senior/Staff/Associate Accountants
- Direct client contact
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- 10+ years of recent experience in tax and accounting
- Broad-based tax experience with excellent research skills
- Ability to delegate work as needed
- Strong supervisory and technical skills, as well as interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Capable of effectively developing and maintaining client relationships
- Capacity to work well in a team environment