CPA firm seeks a Full Charge Bookkeeper for our Woodbury, NY location. We seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a friendly, team oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, flex spending, vacation, and paid holidays.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare accurate monthly financials for multiple clients
- Generate journal entries
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Handle client payroll and sales tax
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Generates 1099’s and W-2’s for clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree with a focus in Accounting
- Minimum two years of accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and financial reports.
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Payroll skills and use of common bookkeeping software is require
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written,
- Basic technology skills PC usage, Word, Excel
Excellent benefit package. Please include salary history and desired salary with resume to email@example.com