CPA firm seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant for our White Plains, NY location. We seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our employee friendly corporate culture, which also offers excellent career growth.
This individual will be responsible for the following functions:
- Provide direct support to all team members.
- Manage and maintain all supplies for the office.
- Perform routine office duties such as composing correspondence, answering telephone and making appointments, greeting clients, answering routine inquiries, scanning of tax information, calendar management, distribution of mail, etc.
- Use of computer software such as word processing, spreadsheets, presentations or other documents.
- Printing, collation and e-filing of tax returns.
- 2-3 years experience in a top-level, high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment as an administrative assistant. Preferably a CPA firm.
- Must be knowledgeable in multiple software programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the internet. CCH Prosystem FX Global Tax a plus.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Demonstrate superior and effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
This job description does not list all the duties of the position. You may be asked by managers or partners to perform other instructions or duties. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Please e-mail resume with salary requirements.
Salary commensurate with experience