The New York office of an esteemed international accounting firm is recruiting a motivated, detail-minded individual to join the professional staff of its Business Management practice group.
Work closely with partners, managers and professional staff in the Business Management group.
- General ledger maintenance.
- Budget maintenance.
- Tracking of royalty income.
- Financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree.
- At least one (1) years’ experience with royalties at a record label, music publisher, book publisher, video game publisher, or similar organization.
- Organized and mindful of both project deadlines and budgets.
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel (knowledge of pivot tables and look-ups are a must); knowledge of Access, SQL and/or other database programming languages a plus.
- Strong comprehension and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large, complex datasets.
- Comfortable engaging in both written correspondence and oral conversations with firm clients and/or audit personnel.
- Work well with employees, clients and licensees.
- Highly motivated and looking to advance within the firm.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resumes with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org