The Los Angeles, CA – Wilshire Blvd office of an esteemed international accounting firm is recruiting a motivated and detail minded individual to join and grow within our firm. We seek a self-motivated professional with a genuine desire to embrace this challenging career opportunity to work in a team oriented environment while taking on a variety of assignments. Qualified individuals will have the opportunity to join our employee friendly corporate culture, which also offers excellent career growth and mobility.
This individual will be responsible for, but not limited to the following functions:
- Direct client contact
- Maintain client records by gathering, verifying, allocating and posting transactions in QuickBooks
- Complete record keeping responsibility including bank reconciliations, preparing adjustments, journal entries
- Prepare payroll including deductions, taxes, garnishments, 401k, etc.
- Preparation of year end 1099’s and W-2’s
- Accounts Payable for clients (Processing and check cutting)
- Administration of quarterly business and payroll taxes
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Maintain required business documents
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years Full-Charge Bookkeeping experience in music publishing, book publishing, record label, video game publishing or similar industry.
- Strong proficiency in QuickBooks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Music industry experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
Excellent benefit package. Please forward resumes along with salary requirement to email@example.com