CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT: EMPLOYEE FRIENDLY CULTURE; TOP 100 ACCOUNTING FIRM
Respected CPA firm seeks Digital Marketing Specialist for our midtown location. This is an interesting and challenging role where your skills and experience will be welcomed in our team oriented environment. Past work experience in digital marketing in a Professional service firm strongly desired.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Develop and implement marketing plans and execute programs to support the firm's strategic objectives, to include educational and thought leadership initiatives.
- Create, manage and execute email distribution strategy, campaign scheduling, newsletter and Areas of Interest (AOI) support
- Oversee cross-channel strategy promotion and channel selection to promote the Firm's individual service lines, using Linked in, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Create promotional campaigns across all of our media channels, using personalized videos of our team members, partners and service lines.
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital channel strategies for campaigns, plans and projects.
- Oversee web properties and content development for events based and product updates/launches
- Manage programs to optimize natural/organic and paid search; manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns
- Leverage marketing automation to develop orchestrated sales enablement and lead nurturing campaigns
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant marketing experience
- Strong experience and familiarity of various digital platforms
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written,
- Basic technology skills PC usage, Word, Excel
- Experience in digital marketing in a Professional service firm strongly desired
Please send resume and salary requirement to email@example.com